Fontana di Camerlata
Como's fountain, a mix of architecture and art
It was designed by architect Cesare Cattaneo and painter Mario Radice for Piazza Corsica in Camerlata. It was taken temporarily to Parco Sempione in Milan in 1936, on the occasion of VI Triennale. It was taken back to Como and put in pace years later, in 1962. It is a great harmony of circles and spheres.
Info-point Broletto, piazza Duomo (phone: +39 031 304137 - open everyday 10am to 6pm)