Space for exhibitions
This space was dedicated to Antonio Ratti in 2010. The place was first a church, chiesa di San Francesco, built in 1203. Later, in 1527, the building was torn down and used for different purposes. In 1798, for instance, it hosted Napoleon's army. Inside the building we can find frescos by Carlo Innocenzo Carloni. Now it's and exhibition center.
Largo Spallino 1
Phone: +39 031 252352
Da Sat Oct 07 19:00:00 CEST 2017 a Sun Nov 26 23:59:00 CET 2017