Brunate, Como, Torno, breathtaking sceneryfrom 05 Jul 2017 to 05 Jul 2017
Guided hike around Como | Enjoy amazing viewsExcursion
A hike loved by locals of all ages; an itinerary that allows you to discover breathtaking landscapes, mysterious boulders and pendulous stones and a village with an ancient heart, walking and experiencing also a funicular and a boat. Nature, mysteries and original means of transport: a perfect itinerary for slow families and groups who want to discover our beautiful Lake combining relax and fun.
- Duration: 6/7 h
- Meeting: Como, Piazza A. De Gasperi, funicular station
- Difficulty: Hike on mountain trails.
The price does not include the cost of tickets for public transport.
Adults: 30 €
Youth (4-14): 20 €
Children (0-4): free
PICNIC Basket available
• Difficulty: the walk takes place on easy trails or roads with modest gradients. Suitable for walkers, even untrained. Some steep descent is present. Vertical downhill gradient 400 m
• Equipment and clothing:suitable for hiking.
• Children: the children love these places and this walk. However, they should be used to walk for several hours, on non-challenging trails. If you’re thinking of bringing your children, please contact us; we’ll give you additional information and directions.