Chiostrino di Sant'Eufemia
The space belonged to a palace, property first of Lambertenghi family, then the Nattas. The building is probably dated beginning of the 16th century. "Chiostrino" (cloister) is the only left space. Chiostrino was built behind the palace where, till 1785, a monastery was located in. Today many Como artists gather in "Chiostrino" which is a place for theatre and cultural activities.
Piazzolo Terragni 4
Services (in Italian)
Da Sat Feb 10 17:00:00 CET 2018 a Sun Apr 01 11:51:00 CEST 2018