San Pietro in Atrio
Space for art and exhibitions
About the story of this place we got only a few information: some dated 1181 in a document that reports a controversy between religious belonging to church of San Fedele and family De Piro. Afterwards, we got some information dated end of 1500, when Feliciano Niguarda visited Como. The church was restored in the 80's by Como Municipality and transformed into an exhibition center.
Via Odescalchi 3
Phone: +39 031 252352
Da Sat Feb 03 18:00:00 CET 2018 a Sun Feb 25 23:59:00 CET 2018