With frescos by Giovan Battista Recchi
It has been built in the beginning of the XVII century putting some preexisting buildings together. Its construction was still ongoing in 1618.
Until the XVIII century it was property of the Lambertenghi's, then the Guaita's, the Lucini Passalacqua's and eventually the Galli's di Rondineto.
Major renovations have been undertaken during the XX century causing the loss of the majority of the XVIII century decorations. Nevertheless frescoa by Giovan Battista Recchi are still visible on the ground floor.
Via Lambertenghi 41
More information (in Italian)
Open only within special events